Warranty for Bitcade Arcade Machines
Bitcade is proud to offer a standard 12-month warranty for all its arcade machines, covering defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original purchaser of the arcade machine and is non-transferable.
An extended Warranty can be added as an optional extra to be covered up to a maximum 3-year period from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship in the arcade machine, including but not limited to:
• Hardware malfunctions
• Display issues
• Audio problems
• Joystick or button malfunctions
• Power supply problems
• Software bugs
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage caused by misuse, neglect, or accident
• Damage caused by unauthorised modifications or alterations
• Damage caused by acts of nature (flood, fire, lightning, etc.)
• Consumable items, such as batteries and light bulbs
• Shipping costs associated with the replacement or repair of the arcade machine
To claim a warranty, please contact Bitcade customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide proof of purchase, as well as a description of the problem and any relevant serial numbers. Bitcade will then evaluate the claim and determine the appropriate course of action.
The warranty provided by Bitcade is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Bitcade shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to special, indirect, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the arcade machine.
Thank you for choosing Bitcade for your arcade gaming needs!