Thinking of choosing finance for your Bitcade Purchase?
Finance is a fantastic way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we've partnered with Duologi whose smart technology lets you apply for and then complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
The application process is simple, takes around 5 minutes for you to complete, is carried out online and you will receive a decision made within 30 seconds of completion.
In case you decide to take advantage of our instalment plans, here’s a quick guide to everything you’ll need to know.
First, add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. When you reach checkout select the best finance option for you and choose 'Pay with Duologi'. The quick application form takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete and then you'll receive an instant decision.
Check your eligibility
Before you apply please note you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £ 10,000 per annum, unless you retired and receiving a private/company pension or in receipt of disability allowance);
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years;
- Have a good credit history with no late payments. debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- Not working through disability
- Have a UK bank account that accepts direct debits.
- Have your credit or debit card registered to your home address.
- Do not apply if you have had or have any defaults or missed payments on existing credit agreements either currently or in the last 3 years.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Financing payment options
- Double-check the applicants' details against their government-issued ID i.e. Full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number and postcode
- Ensure gross annual income is entered for the sole applicant, not weekly/monthly or household income
Our Payment Options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12, 24, 36 or 42 months.
12 Month Interest-Free Credit with Duologi on orders over £600 online
We have partnered with Duologi to offer interest-free credit (0% APR Representative) financing when you spend £600 or more, with only a 10% deposit. order your favourite items today, and then make monthly payments later (subject to terms & conditions).
Easy Monthly Payments
Enjoy the convenience of automatic monthly payments with no hidden costs and no surprises. You'll see your monthly payment amount before you confirm your payment plan, so you'll know exactly what you owe upfront.
Just select finance at the checkout
- Add your chosen products to your cart as usual, and select Duologi Finance as your payment method on orders between £180 and £15000.
- You will then be taken to an online application, once completed and approved you will be asked for payment of the deposit.
- Once you are approved and the deposit received, we'll process and ship your order.
Duration of Agreement
Amount of Credit
Rate of Interest 0% APR
12 Monthly Payments
Duration of Agreement
Amount of Credit
Rate of Interest 19.9% APR – Amount Charged
12 Monthly Payments
Still have questions?
- For any questions related to Financing please contact Duologi Finance on 0345 5211 880 Please visit Duologi for a list of FAQs: https://www.duologi.com
- For questions relating to Bitcade products or services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I use Duologi Finance?
- Add items to your cart as usual, and select Duologi as your payment method in checkout.
- Complete Duologi's easy online application and get approval decision.
- Once your payment plan with Duologi and your deposit are received we will process your order right away!
- Make 12 monthly payments to Duologi while you enjoy your new items!
How do I make my monthly payments?
Duologi will help you set up convenient, pre-authorized payments via your bank account or your credit/debit card.
Are there any limits on how much I can spend with Duologi Finance?
Duologi payment plans are available for orders between£600 and £15,000.
Is there a deposit required?
Yes, a minimum 10% deposit is required.
Can I request delivery to an address other than my home address?
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we are only able to deliver goods to your home address
What happens to my loan if I want to return my order?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it for up to 30 days after delivery. In this case, we will notify Duologi Finance to reduce your loan amount accordingly. You will receive confirmation from Duologi Finance within 3-5 business days after we received your return in cases where a full refund is processed.
Duologi Consumer FAQs
Will I be accepted for finance?
Whether your accepted for finance or not depends on many different factors. At Duologi we have a dedicated credit team who use our bespoke credit engine to help them reach decisions.
What do I do if I have been declined?
If your application was declined, we will not give the specific reason/s why. We advise that you obtain a copy of your credit report so you can see the potential reasons. If you feel that there has been a mistake, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 0345 5211 881 Option 2.
I want to amend my order.
If you have been approved for finance, we cannot amend the amount or term. You will need to contact the business that you purchased the goods or services from to complete a new application for finance. Please note we cannot guarantee a new credit application will be approved. All credit applications will leave a credit "footprint" on your credit history.
I have a question about my finance agreement who should I contact?
Please contact our customer service team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I haven't received my goods or service.
Please contact the business that you purchased the goods or service from. They will be able to help you.
I want to change my direct debit details.
Changing your payment date can only be done after the first payment has been taken. Please contact our customer service team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at email@example.com
I want to update my personal details.
Please contact our after-sales support team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a credit search?
A credit search occurs when a third party investigates your credit report. They’re looking to see how you manage your credit now, and how you’ve managed it in the past. This search may then be recorded on your credit report for other third parties to see. This is useful to lenders because if you’ve made multiple applications for credit recently, it could suggest to them that you have an urgent need for credit which you may struggle to pay back.
I'm having problems paying my deposit online
We’re sorry to hear this. Please contact our merchant support team 0345 5211 881 Option 2 or via email at email@example.com.
When will I receive a copy of my loan agreement?
Our Welcome pack is emailed to the email address you entered in your application. Your welcome pack, which contains your loan agreement along with all the regulatory paperwork is sent within 7-10 days of the goods or services being delivered by your retailer. If you require a copy of your documents sooner you can contact our support team on 0345 5211 881 Option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be more than happy to help.
I want to return my goods and cancel my finance agreement.
To enable us to cancel your agreement, we will need you to contact the original retailer and arrange to return your purchase or cancel the services they’re providing. Once they have confirmed cancellation, they will advise us to close your agreement and refund any payments that have been made. You will need to contact your retailer to obtain a refund for any deposit paid.